Watch Official Videos of  star plus Drama Suhani Si Ek Ladki –23rrd October 2016 all Video parts in High Quality. Watch all TV Shows and Latest Episodes Videos online

India Timing = 6:30 pm
The excellent TV series Suhani Si Ek Ladki absolutely made to give goose bumps to the eyewitnesses with its never dividing dilemma way and certainly the fundamental crux of the program is to showcase in the new episodes that, Yuvaan (Mridul Kabir) asks Suhani (Rajshri Rani Pandey) is she missing Papa, he is with Lord and seeing us. Suhani sees Yuvraaj’s approaching call, while Yuvaan is with her.
Where In the latest incident, Pratima comes. Suhani says everything got over, my shack got close, I motivated mettle to battle by this. Pratima says quietly down, I made my child wed a striking young lady, your trust joined my family, will you never lose that boldness.

Suhani says no. Pratima says I have seen Yuvraaj in the dream yesterday. Suhani grins and asks what did you see. Pratima says my memory is feeble.

Post a Comment

 
Top